locked Re: This weekend's launch SCRUBBED due to weather (again). #nogo

John Berkey

Hope to see you guys there. Wish I could be there for the banquet to hear Vern talk, that will be special to say the least. Have a safe trip.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Seibyl <jseibyl@...>
To: MTMA <MTMA@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, May 10, 2018 5:46 pm
Subject: Re: [MTMA] This weekend's launch SCRUBBED due to weather (again). #nogo

I am headed up with CG to cover it for the Rocketry Show, Vern will be speaking at the banquet on Saturday and we understand he will be dropping some little know history!  We are very excited to have a chance to be there for that!!  I don’t think I’ll be flying anything, but it will be great to be there.

“We need more boom.”

On May 10, 2018, at 2:45 PM, John Berkey via Groups.Io <reljohn@...> wrote:

Thanks Jeff. Anyone going to the National Sport Launch in Geneseo Memorial Day weekend? Thinking about going (weather permitting) Sunday and Monday. Have family get together Saturday or would go then.