locked This weekend's launch SCRUBBED due to weather (again). #nogo

Jeff Kodysz

Apparently, our pleas to the weather gods have fallen on deaf ears, and Jobu has once again forsaken us. Thus, we are calling off the launch scheduled for this coming weekend for BOTh Saturday, and the make-up launch on Sunday. the forecast for both days is rain and thunderstorms.

If anyone has any pull with DARPA, maybe they could get HAARP running and send some nice weekends our way. 

Next launch will be the 26th. 


Join main@MTMA.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.