locked Re: MTMA Launch Equipment Cleaning and Repair - Sun, 2/11/18 10:00am-4:00pm #cal-reminder

John Ulizzi

Take care, young padawan. Angering one’s back is akin to angering one’s wife. Tread lightly my friend, and feel better.

Dont worry about missing the meeting, we all came up with a list and of stuff for you to do... Dont worry, it isnt anything more than we spoke of at the meeting at my house.

We got ‘er done. Feel better. Ibuprofen cocktail highly recommended. That’s two extra strength Advil chased with adult beverage of your choice !

John

On Feb 11, 2018, at 9:35 AM, Jeff Kodysz <jeffk813@...> wrote:

Hey Gents,

Sorry to say that I'm not going to be able to make it today. Apparently I have angered my back and it's exacting its revenge on me this morning. I can barely stand and wouldn't be much use to you all anyway. Please let me know if thee's anything that comes up today that needs to be addressed.

Thanks and sorry for the late notice.

Jeff

On Sat, Feb 10, 2018 at 5:40 PM, John Ulizzi <jaulizzi@...> wrote:
Wolf,

Please bring the remaining swivel heads from the old launch system.

Thanks,

John