locked Re: MTMA Launch Equipment Cleaning and Repair - Sun, 2/11/18 10:00am-4:00pm #cal-reminder

Jeff Kodysz

Hey Gents,

Sorry to say that I'm not going to be able to make it today. Apparently I have angered my back and it's exacting its revenge on me this morning. I can barely stand and wouldn't be much use to you all anyway. Please let me know if thee's anything that comes up today that needs to be addressed.

Thanks and sorry for the late notice.

Jeff

On Sat, Feb 10, 2018 at 5:40 PM, John Ulizzi <jaulizzi@...> wrote:
Wolf,

Please bring the remaining swivel heads from the old launch system.

Thanks,

John