locked Re: MTMA Launch Equipment Cleaning and Repair - Sun, 2/11/18 10:00am-4:00pm #cal-reminder

John Berkey

Sorry, I have to work Sunday and won't be able to attend.

John Berkey

-----Original Message-----
From: MTMA@groups.io Calendar <MTMA@groups.io>
To: MTMA <MTMA@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Feb 9, 2018 10:00 am
Subject: [MTMA] MTMA Launch Equipment Cleaning and Repair - Sun, 2/11/18 10:00am-4:00pm #cal-reminder

Reminder:
MTMA Launch Equipment Cleaning and Repair

When:
Sunday, 11 February 2018
10:00am to 4:00pm
(GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:
2003 Stonebridge Xing, Stow, OH 44224

PLEASE REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE TO LET US KNOW THAT YOU ARE COMING SO THAT WE CAN PLAN LUNCH.

On Sunday, February 11, 2018, at 10:00 am, we will meet at Mark's house to clean and repair the club's ground support equipment (launch pads, rods, rails, controllers, cables, igniter clips and leads, etc.). Please bring whatever cleaning/repair tools and supplies you have that would be helpful (penetrating oil, sandpaper, steel wool, emery cloth, Scotch-Brite pads, wire brushes, soldering iron, etc.). If you think of anything else that would be useful, please bring it.

Mark has a corded 1/2" drill, a Dremel, a soldering iron, and lots of miscellaneous hand tools; but feel free to bring your own tools if you would like.

Mark's house has a full, un-finished basement so there is plenty of work space for everyone! Mark has lots of table space, but please throw a folding chair in your vehicle just in case he runs out of chairs.

View Event.