locked Re: Star Wars Party Friday Night !

John Berkey

Already have plans to go indoor model airplane flying with my grandson, otherwise I'd be interested. Great idea and would have been fun to get together again.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Ulizzi <jaulizzi@...>
To: MTMA <MTMA@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Dec 13, 2017 9:23 pm
Subject: [MTMA] Star Wars Party Friday Night !

Hey Guys,

I completely forgot to mention this at the party, but would anyone be interested in getting together as a group to see The Last Jedi on Friday?

The Cinemark at Macedonia Commons ( near the Hobby Lobby) has a pretty good theatre, as does Solon Commons.

What could be better than getting together with a bunch of your nerd friends to see the new Star Wars movie?

I’m thinking Friday at either location around 6 or 7…

We could even get together for dinner beforehand. Winking Lizard is right there….

Any interest?

John