locked Re: MTMA Holiday Party, Sat, 12/9/17 4:00pm-8:00pm #cal-reminder

John Berkey

I hope to make it. Won't know for sure until later in the week, have a lot going on this weekend. If I can make it can I bring some kind of desert?            Pie, cookies, brownies????  All of the above!

John Berkey

In a message dated 12/1/2017 6:33:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, notra@... writes:
Vicki and I will be there.  What should we bring?

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: "MTMA@groups.io Calendar" <mtma@groups.io>
Sent: Dec 1, 2017 4:00 PM
To: MTMA@groups.io
Subject: [MTMA] MTMA Holiday Party, Sat, 12/9/17 4:00pm-8:00pm #cal-reminder

Reminder:
MTMA Holiday Party

When:
Saturday, 9 December 2017
4:00pm to 8:00pm
(GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:
4757 Glastonbury Cir, Richmond Heights, OH 44143

Please RSVP via email to John Ulizzi: jaulizzi@...

Pot Luck, everyone please bring a dish to share. Please coordinate with John when you email him to RSVP.

John will provide Pasta, Soft Drinks, and Wine. Mark will provide Beer (Oktoberfest/Märzen on tap).

We will also have a white elephant gift exchange, so please dig deep into your build pile!

If this turns into a late night build session, so much the better! BYOB to share for that. John has plenty, but is always interested in trying new stuff.

View Event.

</mtma@groups.io>