locked Launch Updates

Michael Nowak

Unfortunately, March weather was not favorable for flying.  Up to now, we have relied on this Yahoo group for last minute updates.  In order to allow up to the minute updates in a timely manner, we will be doing things differently this year.

There will be updates on our Facebook page and website, www.mtmarocketry.org

There will be  updates on Twitter, www.twitter.com/mtmarocketry or @MTMARocketry

If you are not into social media, we will also send out a group text alert.  If you want to receive a text alert regarding launch status, please text your name to 216 337-9537 and you will be included.

This requires a bit more effort from the MTMA officers but should provide more accurate, up to date information regarding club launches.