locked Re: MTMA Sport Launch, Saturday, 25 March 2017


Mike Nowak
 

Tomorrow's sport launch is CANCELLED due to the significant risk of rain and already damp field conditions.
However, at 10 AM some of us will be on the field with Jim Seibyl's TARC Team.  They are trying to make a qualifying flight and only have this weekend and next weekend to do so.  You are welcome to join us!


On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 12:24 PM, Mike Nowak <mikemnowak@...> wrote:
The weather looks iffy for this Saturday but we are trying to get a TARC team qualified so we will wait until the last minute to decide.

--
Mike Nowak




--
Mike Nowak

Join main@MTMA.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.