locked Annual Meeting

Mike Nowak

Our annual meeting was held January 14.  The minutes of that meeting have been uploaded to the Files section.

The important items are our launch schedule - the second and fourth Saturdays of each month from March through the first weekend in December at Ray Harmon Flying Field.  There will be a night launch in September.  There will be no NAR sanctioned contests this year.

The officers for this year are:

President: Mike Nowak

Vice President: John Ulizzi

Secretary: Cornelius Gould

Treasurer: Mark Recktenwald

Senior Adviser: Wolfram von Kiparski

We will be working on updating our launch gear - both the electric connections and the launchers - in preparation for flying season.

There will be no dues changes for 2017.

Also, we will continue our search for a HPR field.

The weather did not allow us to launch as scheduled today, but hopefully we will do so on March 25!