locked Re: FIRE SALE PART DEUX

Alan Tuskes

Pat and all y’all,

Rocket yard sales ought to be held on a monthly basis, in my humble opinion after yesterday.

It was truly great seeing everybody again. I miss launching, and have to start showing up to get some field time in again. Did the show and tell when I got home for She Who Must Be Obeyed. She asked me a very silly question after she saw the kits I bought, that being “Did you see anything else you wanted?”. I, of course, answered to the affirmative. She then suggested I go back to the Easter residence and pick them up.

I then checked the house to see if the real Terry was lying comatose somewhere while the pod person who told me to buy more rockets was finishing developing....

Thanks again, Pat.

Alan

Alan S. Tuskes
Special Makeup Effects / Visual Effects