From: MTMA@...
To: MTMA@...
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 07:49:43 -0700
Subject: [MTMA] Sport Launch October 10

We are go for launch on Saturday October 10 at the Harmon Flying Field in Aurora.
I understand that several members will not be able to attend.  I will be bringing the MTMA club launcher and support gear and plan to arrive at the field just before 10 AM.
I would like to know who is planning to come and when you plan to arrive?
Thanks