locked Re: Launching for the next two weekends

Dan Bihary <dbihary@...>

I've got 10 virgin low-power birds ready to fly.  Wish I could have flown today.  I look forward to meeting everyone in October!

To: MTMA@...
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 21:10:27 -0400
Subject: Re: [MTMA] Launching for the next two weekends

The launch went well today, Pat, Dan and myself had a lot of fun flights today, thanks to Patrick for the use of the Skybusters gear, it was a fun and safe day!

Jim Seibyl
VP MTMA

Sent via iPhone

On Sep 26, 2015, at 11:11 AM, Jim Seibyl jseibyl@... [MTMA] <MTMA@...> wrote:

I WILL be at the field around 12 today, 
Jim
VP MTMA

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 25, 2015, at 5:37 PM, Jim Seibyl jseibyl@... [MTMA] <MTMA@...> wrote:

I am hoping to be there around 12 or so, a little wrinkle is that my kid is sick, but so far ok, he went to the doctor and no infection in the ears, so if he sleeps tonight, ill be there.

Jim Seibyl
VP MTMA NAR/Tripoli L2

Sent via iPhone

On Sep 25, 2015, at 1:32 PM, Mark Recktenwald markrecktenwald@... [MTMA] <MTMA@...> wrote:

One quick clarification about launching in Aurora this Saturday (9/26):
Although he is a member of both NAR and MTMA, Pat Easter is not an officer of MTMA. Pat's presence DOES NOT open the door to non-NAR members or non-MTMA members to launch.

For insurance reasons, ONLY those persons who are currently-active and paid members of both NAR and MTMA may launch.

-- 
Mark Recktenwald
MTMA Treasurer

To: MTMA@...
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2015 11:00 AM
Subject: [MTMA] Launching for the next two weekends

Because of this I will be retrieving the Skybusters 6 position LP launch rail and 2 HP pads along
with a 1/4" rod and 1010 rail for this acctivity.  I will be bringing this system to this
weekend's launch, so we will have a full launch set-up available this Saturday.

Pat Easter
thumper@...

Join main@MTMA.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.