locked Re: New e-maches available soon

Jim Seibyl

that is AWESOME!!!!  we need to get some to test!

Sent via iPhone

On May 21, 2014, at 10:36 PM, "'Andrew Kleinhenz' mrandrewlk@... [MTMA]" <MTMA@...> wrote:

All-

After months of discussions with the ATF. We are excited to announce we will
be producing an non regulated igniter/ematch. THAT'S RIGHT, no ATF or
magazine storage. (Please check with your local and state regulations) The
patent has been applied for, and we have our letter from the ATF stating it
will not be regulated. This product is not regulated by the ATF under
18USC, chapt 40-Imp, Manu, Dist, & Storage - and 27 SCR Part 555- Commerce
in Exp

This will fire exactly like the product line J-tek. Requiring less than 1
volt. (I believe this should be 1 amp - Chris)
The MJG firewire initiator is available in 3ft($68 for a box of 80 ),
7ft($38 for a box of 40), and 10ft($31.50 for a box of 30).

Item J-3 J-7 J-10
Length 1 M 2 M 3 M
Per Box 80 /box 40 /box 30 /box
Per Case 2400 1200 900
.85 ea .95 ea 1.05 ea

These are not mass produced yet, so if you have a license, your best deal is
still the J-tek model.

We are taking preorders for July delivery now. No payment is necessary at
this time. We will contact you when it is ready to ship.

Check out pyrodirect's link for more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsmHgiYuT0M

Jeff Genzel

www.electricmatch.com