locked new equipment research

Jim Seibyl

There has not been a lot of feedback regarding the new launch equipment upgrade, many thanks to those few that have!  Attached are 2 files, one photo of corian pad heads that could be mounted with a spike in the ground, and a pdf that provides a ton of info regarding a launch system another club built.  The design of the launcher system (scaled down) would be effective, provide a reliable, easily transported, expandable, and safe system that we could use for years to come.

the layout for us could be a semi circle for the low/mid power pads of 6-8, with 2 away pads for rail and 1/4 inch.

Please provide feedback by joining the group at this link...

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mtma-launch-equipment-upgrade/qT-fm8Jx1dw

Summer season is coming up fast and we need your help!