locked unadvertised sale on motors

Jim Seibyl

Hey all,

I just got an email from one of my motor suppliers......he is a one man show and shipping can take a little while sometimes, but his prices on reloads are good, and he is consistent with his product.  weblink is below his signature tag.  He is also generous about shipping costs and hazmat on some of the reloads. ;)

I am letting you know that I am Running a no advertised (except by word of mouth) sale on all aerotech and cti motors and hardware.

25% off all aerotechmotors
10% off all Roushtech/aerotech hardware
10% off all cti motors and hardware

Purchases over $750.00 free shipping

Last year most of my customers ordered for the year

Large military ammo cans available call for prices and size/ dimensions

360.217.8455

Don Johnson

 http://www.nwtrainsntreasure.com/servlet/the-Model-Rockets-cln-Motors/Categories