locked Re: Happy Holidays

Jim Seibyl

sorry I missed last night, happy holidays to everyone and I am hoping the weather holds up for Saturday, I'm itching to launch an I....;)

Sent via iPhone

On Dec 22, 2013, at 12:49 PM, MikeMNowak@... wrote:

It was a dark and stormy night...

Anyway we still had our Holiday Party last night.  Thanks to all who brought fd, drink and comraderie.  We missed those who could not make it and wish you the best.  Have a happy holiday seasson, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.  If the weather cooperates, there is a launch at Middlefield next Saturday.  Our annual meeting is scheduled for Saturday, January 11.  We will have a lot to decide pon regarding our club in 2014.