locked Re: This weekends Launch-

Jim Seibyl

Happy thanksgiving everyone!!!!!!  Dont eat too much!

On Nov 27, 2013, at 7:49 AM, Jim Seibyl <jseibyl@...> wrote:

if there is a vote i'm in for either day.  Id have less time friday, BUT if the weather is better than lets do it!

On Nov 27, 2013, at 12:43 AM, Mark Recktenwald <markrecktenwald@...> wrote:

Our possible launch dates are listed as Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Right now, Friday's weather looks best, but if that doesn't work for the majority or for Merlin, I see no reason why Saturday wouldn't work (unless Sunday's rain comes early).

MTMA President

From: Andrew Kleinhenz ;
To: ;
Subject: [MTMA] This weekends Launch-
Sent: Wed, Nov 27, 2013 3:22:10 AM

I know it is is pretty far off yet. But if MTMA launches this weekend at the O’Reilly field, Lee Berry from Merlin Missiles will possibly come up for the day! This would be a good chance to get motors and anything else rocketry related. Lets hope for good weather!

Mark....we planning on Saturday for the launch?

Andrew Kleinhenz.

The Village Painter
Phone: 440-548-5427
On the web at: www.thevillagepainter4u.com