locked NARAM space available

JohnP

I forgot to mention that I will also be attending NARAM in Muskegeon, MI next week. On Wednesday I will travel to pick up all of the NARTS merchandise, etc. as I will be manning the NARTS booth during NARAM. Our trailer is more than large enough to hold all of that, as well as my stuff [articularly since I will be in the hotel and won't be camping this year. If anyone from the area is going and needs some stuff hauled up there, let me know and we can make arrangements to get it into the trailer after Wednesday.

Blessings,

John Partridge