locked Re: Rear Ejection

JohnP

I too echo the sentiment expressed about Jerry Irvine and US Rockets. I have heard little good and my personal experience is likewise not good. You can find more details on this thread from The Rocketry Forum (TRF)

http://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?t=2830&highlight=jerry+irvine

John Partridge

--- In MTMA@..., "dparoff@..." <dparoff@...> wrote:

Hey everyone,

I was just looking at the U.S. Rockets Rear Ejection kit. This sounds like an interesting kit to build, but I'm not sure about the company. There is no online ordering, you either mail them your order or email it. They reply back with your total, then you send a check.

I'm not sure I'm comfortable with this. Is there anyone else that sells a kit like this?

Douglas