Mantua Township Missile Agency main@MTMA.groups.io
Group DescriptionThis group is for news and information, particularly about launches and other events, of the Mantua Township Missile Agency (MTMA), a chartered Section (#606) of the National Association of Rocketry (http://www.nar.org).
Anyone who is interested in rocketry in the northeast Ohio area can join the group. It doesn't matter whether or not you belong to one of the national rocketry organizations.
Our launches are currently held at the Harmon Flying Field at 619 Bartlett Road, Aurora, Ohio 44202 (FAA Class 1 only). High powered rockets (FAA Class 2) cannot be launched at this field.
Our launches are held at Noon on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month, with Sunday as a back-up date for weather or other scheduling issues.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
- Topics are automatically closed after 365 days.