Mantua Township Missile Agency public@MTMA.groups.ioThis group is for news and information, particularly about launches and other events, of the Mantua Township Missile Agency (MTMA), a chartered Section (#606) of the National Association of Rocketry (http://www.nar.org).
Anyone who is interested in model rocketry in the northeast Ohio area can join this message board.
Our launches are currently held at the Harmon Flying Field at 619 Bartlett Road, Aurora, Ohio 44202 (FAA Class 1 only). High powered rockets (FAA Class 2) cannot be launched at this field.
Our launches are held at 10:00 am on the 2nd Saturday of each month, with Sunday as a possible back-up date for weather or other scheduling issues.
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
- Topics are automatically closed after 90 days.